Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wedding Wear


I forwarded an email on to my friends the other day with a conversation on the bottom about plans to go to Urban Outfitters to pick something up. Within five minutes I had two emails back along the lines of . .  "I thought you weren't shopping for a month". A. thanks for creeping on my email :) and B. it was for my brothers birthday gift!!! So while my friends continue to remind me that I cannot shop for a couple more weeks, I am doing some shopping for you all. If I have ten weddings this summer, I am sure you all have your share as well. Mine are a mix of outdoor vineyard weddings and classic formal receptions. Here are some dresses I found to fit both types of events. A mix of bright summer colors, floral prints and a classic taupe and black stripe. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment