Wednesday, March 28, 2012

THANK YOU!

This post is a just an honest big fat THANK YOU! I haven’t been in the blogging world long but have loved every minute of it thus far and in many ways because of you all. I started this as a creative outlet to share my love of shopping and clothes (deep I know J) and the many well wishes and notes of admiration have been amazing. I just wanted to take this post to say thank you to those of you who have tweeted, text, etc. a simple “love what you are doing, keep it up”. Those who have offered up suggestions or asked for advice, you don’t know how great it can make a girl feel! Soo thank you, thank you . . . as Oscar Wilde said “The smallest act of kindess is worth more than the grandest intention."
Top: Loft, Skirt: Vintage, Belt: Forever21, Shoes: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment