Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blogger Style

Jenny Galley of Denim Saloon in Dudee asked three Omaha bloggers to take part in a "blogger challenge" (if you will). We were asked to take the store's lavender Joe's jeans and style them to make it our own look. I tried a few looks and ended up deciding on this, which fit my style perfectly! I paired the lavendar jeans with a flowing detailed shirt (from the store) and added my own fringe Forever21 leather vest and jewelry. I love that this outfit could be dressed up or down. Add boots or flats and wear it to lunch with friends or add a bright lipstick, remove the vest and add a detailed necklace for datenight. I am so excited to see what the other ladies involved come up with. Until then oogle my outfit and get in to see Jenny for all of your jean needs and then some!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment