Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This year I will . . .

See the city.
This may be Nebraska but it doesn’t mean there isn’t much to see and do and I admit, outside the “beverage” scene, I haven’t seen the half of it. It’s time to get out and explore the city.

Develop my style.
I have a closet (and often floor) full of clothes. It’s time to take new risks, mix things I own. . . . and perhaps add a few of Omaha ’s vintage and boutique finds to my collection.


Drop the excuses and run.

 “My new life starts tomorrow” was old years ago. It’s time to stop coming home to the couch and the Kardashian’s and hit the running paths that are right outside my door. Literally.

Continue to laugh. 
Life can get crazy but a good belly laugh can solve many of life’s simple worries. Good thing my friends and family are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment